XRADIA VERSA 520
X-ray computer microtomograph Zeiss Xradia Versa 520. The main purpose is non-destructive examination of geometry and internal structure with high spatial resolution (not worse than 1 micron).
- Quantitative determination of density (in g / cm3) at any point in the sample.
- Obtaining virtual sections and sections of the sample without destroying it.
- Detection and measurement of microdefects, voids and inclusions.
- Quantification of the total porosity of the material.
- Density mapping, marking of sites by density levels.
- Export of volumetric geometry of the sample in .STL format for 3D printing, programming of CNC machines or for computer modeling (ANSYS, etc.)
- The investigated object can be in air or in a liquid.
- X-ray source type: closed shot tube,
- accelerating voltage: from 20 kV to 160 kV,
- power: from 1 to 10 W,
- maximum sample size: diameter – up to 260 mm, height – up to 300 mm,
- spatial resolution: not worse than 700 nm,
- minimum voxel size: 70 nm.